To register for the ICMET-Tokyo 2012, please complete the online registration process.
- Deadline for Advanced Registration is September 12, 2012.
- Deadline for Online Registration is end of October, 2012.
- Those who did not register until that dates are requested to register on the Conference Day. Credit card and cash payments (Japanese yen only) are acceptable. Check, bank draft and traveler's check payments are not acceptable.
- If you have any questions about the registration process or about the conference in general, Please email email@example.com.
- On-site Registration Desk will be in operation at the Conference venue. We strongly recommend, however, that participants take advantage of the pre-registration process.
Either credit card or bank transfer payment is acceptable.
- Checks, bank drafts and traveler's checks are not acceptable.
- Registration fee is applied based on the payment date, instead of date of registration. If found the shortage, the balance will be charged.
Payment can be made in the following ways.
Credit card payment is preferred opition.We accept the following cards.
- American Express etc…
- When you choose this payment method, please entry your billing address, and confirm those are correct.
- Please complete your payment before they are due. (Payment due is on the invoice.)
Invoice and Receipt
- If you need an invoice/receipt, please tick the box on the Registration Form.
- Early- Registration Deadline – September 12, 2012
- Online Registration Deadline – November 11, 2012
|Regular participants||Student participants|
|Before Sep 12||JPY 27,000||JPY 4,500|
|After Sep 12||JPY 30,000||JPY 5,000|
◎On-site Registration and Welcome Party
- The general reception is located at the lobby on 1F, which is opening 16:00-17:50 on Nov.12.
- We will have a welcome party at Abreuvor at 18:00 for 2 hours.
- Welcome party is included in the Registration fees.
- Date: Tuesday, Nov 13, 18:00-20:00
- Place: Sanjo Conference Hall
- Fee: 6,000 YEN
- Payment: Basically, payment of Banquet should be made in Japanese YEN by credit card or Bank Transfer as well as Registration Fees in advance.
- On-site Registration Desk will be in operation at the Banquet hall.
However, we strongly recommend, that participants take advantage of the pre-registration process.