“Materials and Systems for Safe Nuclear Energy”
The 3rd International Conference on Maintenance Science and Technology (ICMST 2016) will be held from 1 (Tue.) to 4 (Fri.) November 2016 at Shenzhen Graduate School
of Tsinghua University. The conference will be an international forum for presentation and discussion on important issues relating to advanced materials for nuclear
energy and the progress of maintenance technology for nuclear power plants. Advanced materials and maintenance technology can effectively improve the nuclear energy
utilization and safety operation. The new materials and maintenance technology will optimize nuclear activities from the viewpoints of efficiency, safety and economics.
This conference will provide an opportunity to consider the advanced materials for nuclear energy nowadays and their potential application in the nuclear energy utilization,
and the most progressive maintenance technology for safety operation and economy aspect through thoughtful discussions.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research work in areas (Scope of ICMST) including but not limited to:
- Reactor Materials for Reliable Nuclear Systems (Aspects of the Entire Fuel Cycle)
- Corrosion, Fatigue and Failure Modes of Nuclear Materials
- Radiation Effects of Neutron and Charged Particles in Materials
- Advanced Maintenance Technology in Sustainable Society
- Safety Enhancement Program Post Fukushima Accident
- Risk Assessment of Nuclear Power Plants
- Inspections of Nuclear Power Plants
- Maintenance and Repair Technology for Nuclear Power Plants
- Decommissioning of Nuclear Power Plants
- Education and Training for Maintenance
- Other Maintenance Related Issues and New Technology in Nuclear Power Plants
A short paper (less than two-page) shall be submitted first and will undergo a peer-review process. The accepted contributions will be included in the Symposium Proceedings.
Authors of the accepted short papers will be solicited to submit the full version (within 6 pages) that, after a peer-review process, will be published in a special issue of
the e-Journal of Advanced Maintenance (EJAM Academic Article Section).
1-4 November 2016
Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University
Address: The University Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518055, P.R. China
30 June 2016: Short paper submission deadline
31 July 2016: Acceptance notification
31 August 2016: Early registration deadline
15 October 2016: Standard registration deadline
20 October 2016: Full paper submission deadline
(Pay before 31 August, 2016)
(Pay before 15 October, 2016)
The registration fee includes: Proceedings, reception, lunches, banquet, dinners, coffee breaks and site visit to Daya-bay NPP.
The registration fee doesn’t include the accommodation fee.
Address: Building J, Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University, the University Town, Shenzhen 518055, China.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Dongqing Liu & Dr. Zhexu Zhang)