The fourth International Conference on Maintenance Science and Technology (ICMST 2018) will
take place from October 23 (Tue.) to 26 (Fri.) 2018 at "Sakura Hall" on Tohoku University Katahira campus in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan.
The conference will be an international forum for presentations and discussions on important issues relating to maintenance and for the exchange of up-to-date information on advanced maintenance technologies for nuclear power plants.
The scope of the conference covers, but is not limited to,
- Safety and Reliability
- Inspection and Repair/Replacement Technology in Nuclear Power Plants
- Decommissioning for Nuclear Power Plants
- Safety Enhancement Program in the Post-Fukushima Period
- Material Degradation and Mitigation for Aged Nuclear Plants
- Advanced Maintenance Technology in Sustainable Society
- Education and Training for Maintenance
- Maintenance Related Issues